CB400F

CB400F

Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Virtually Helpful


So I joined the Single Over-Head Cam 4 Forum today.  I recognise some of the names on there from the DSS page.  I also recognise some of the bikes from previous Blog entries (hi Jamie Fitzharris).

It's great to go to a place where so many people have one thing in common, their love for a particular item/topic/place, etc.  It's easy to understand why people congregate to share their passion (except caravaners - who really understands the Caravan Club?).

Joining a group gives you a source of help and advice and an opportunity for friendship.  Lots of groups on Facebook offer the chance of riders meeting up for a day out on the open road.  Granted, you never know who you're going to meet up with.  That guy who constantly offers you invaluable advice could just be an annoying geek who has nothing else to share with you but, who knows, there may just be some good friends to make.

All I have to do now is find a group where I can learn how to change the time on my cooker and share stories of the lost hours over a glass of virtual wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment